Thursday, October 1, 2009

Gestational Diabetes/Glucose Screen Done

Thursday, October 1, 2009 – Day 200

Today, I got my screen done and it wasn't as bad as I've heard. I had to drink down an orange sugar drink, but to me it tasted just like orange soda. Perhaps, because I don't drink much soda, I'm not that picky on tastes. I know many people who can tell the difference between coke and pepsi, but I've never cared enough to try to compare. So I bet that is why the orange soda didn't both me much. I did have to wait an hour until I was able to give blood, but it went by fast. I hate giving blood, but I do have to admit that it wasn't bad. A tiny little prick and done. I pray the results come back okay and I don't test positive for anything to be alarmed about.

No comments:

Post a Comment