Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daddy's Finally Starting to Move Around

Sunday, October 18, 2009 – Day 217

Written by Baby Daddy:

Well, a week and a half after surgery, I'm finally able to barely move my leg. Until now, I couldn't even get it to budge. I worked from home all last week and will be returning this week on crutches. I'm sort of worried that I will not be able to get comfortable at work sitting all day. Currently, I have to be on a couch or bed with my leg being completely supported or else it starts hurting. Since Angie will be taking me to and from work, I'll be stuck there all day if I find it too intolerable to sit in a chair. Hopefully I'll be able to walk on my own in a few weeks. I still need to take pain medication before I go to bed since I have a hard time sleeping now. I've never been one to lay on my back and not move at all throughout the night. The longer the recovery takes, the more fearful I become of returning to soccer. I just keep thinking that I never want to go through this again...it's so inconvenient! My soccer days may be numbered. :( Maybe I should un-retire from bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment