Monday, October 26, 2009

A Whole New World

Monday, October 26, 2009 – Day 225

Chris and I are figuring things out as best as we can. We are both extremely analytical and together, we can come up with the best solutions (most of the time). Trying to figure out how many car seats/pumpkin seats that we needed was actually quite fun. It was like a light bulb went off in both of our heads when we realized we only really need one pumpkin seat and two car bases. We pretty much did a high five in our own revelation. We've had many of these moments as we've gone along. So much fun discovering the steps of this journey together. I can't wait to watch us putting on diapers for the first time. Last time I changed a diaper was my little sisters and I think for Chris, it was his brothers. Let's see Sam is 17 and Brandon is 16 - that is a long time since we've changed a diaper. So this should be extra fun, lol

1 comment:

  1. For the record Angie, I don't think Chris EVER changed Brandon's diapers. Not in this lifetime anyway. LOL

    ReplyDelete