Thursday, October 15, 2009

Reserved for Expectant Mothers


Thursday, October 15, 2009 – Day 214

Since I've been pregnant, I see the signs that say 'Reserved for Expectant Mothers' and I ask myself - can I park there. But I never did because I was afraid people would see me and think I was not really pregnant. But I finally took advantage of my pregnancy status by parking in one of those front row spots. I was so excited! I'm in my last trimester in my 8th month - I think I deserve to park there. I'll definitely take advantage of this new privilage if it comes my way.

2 comments:

  1. Before I was pregnant, I felt like I saw those signs everywhere. And now I can't find them! I've been itching to take advantage of the spaces, but you'll really wish they offered "New Mother with Baby Being Carried in Heavy Pumpkin Seat Parking."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, They do offer that...some of the signs actually say "Expectant or new mothers"
    I sure wish they had those signs when I had Dakota. Not only was he a big baby, but I had a hard time holding onto Amber (She was only 2 when he was born)and him at the same time. Amber actually got loose once and started running through a parking lot at night in the rain. I was scared to death she would be hit by a car, but that's another story.

    ReplyDelete