Friday, October 23, 2009

Plus Size Costumes

Friday, October 23, 2009 – Day 222

I went to the costume shop and decided I wanted to find Chris and I's costumes so I wouldn't have to scramble at the last minute. I looked at the Pregnant Nun costume, but could not fathom myself wearing that head piece all night. I originally wanted to be a disco ball, but logistically, it just wasn't going to be an easy task. I think the bun in the oven is a cute costume, but I sort of wanted to do something not maternity. I tried on a bunch of costumes and found one I sort of liked. I'm going to be a St. Pauley's girl. I had to get the Plus Size costume which is hysterical. I think I look like a house, but at least I look half way flattering. I got Chris the Laderhosen costume and it is perfect for him. I guess when you will be 8 months pregnant on Halloween, desperate times call for desperate measures.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I was thinking about being a 8 1/2 month pregnant catholic school girl, but we are going to be with kiddos at our party and I didn't want to be too inappropriate. So, I'm a Magic 8 Ball. Easy and inexpensive : )

    ReplyDelete