Friday, October 16, 2009

Baby Clothes and More Baby Clothes

Friday, October 16, 2009 – Day 215

I think everyone knows I have amazing friends, but what I'm also lucky is to have many friends who have had little girls before me. I already received several bags of clothes from one of my friends a month or so ago, then earlier this week another girl friend gave me 2 bins and 4 bags of clothes...and she says she has 4 more bags to give me. Well, of course I'm super excited, so I got home and took them all out and categorized them by age group. Boy are there a ton of baby clothes. It is amazing! I seriously think baby Tia will be good on clothes until she is 4 years old. Of course, there will be certain clothes I see and want to buy and it is always fun getting clothes from friends - but Tia is going to be stylin with new and old clothes for sure. Baby clothes are so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Baby clothes are so much fun. I know I have an unreal amount for my boys, I can't imagine what would happen with a little girl. :o) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete