Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Unveiling my Belly Finally


Tuesday, October 13, 2009 – Day 212

I really thought when I got pregnant, I'd be taking pictures of my bell every week. But I have not done that probably because I really didn't have much of a belly to work with. Now, you can see my belly unveiled. It is 'cute' and many people are still saying they can't believe I'm due in December. I still am amazed I only have a little over 9 weeks to go. But I'm really excited that the days are numbered.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever watch "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant" on DHC? Those girls all have cute little bellies like yours (and no morning sickness...ha!). Thanks for sharing the belly pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, that is a very cute belly, and no stretch marks!!! Keep rubbing that cocoa butter on it.

    ReplyDelete