Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Showers Rock!


Monday, October 12, 2009 – Day 211

Yesterday was my second baby shower and let's just say that my little girl made out like a bandit! I just love all of the girlie stuff and all of the pinks and browns. So many cute things and a lot of stuff we need. It makes me just so eager to get her baby room started. For those who don't know yet, her name is going to be Tia. Some of my girlfriends got some embroidered items with her name - too cute! Everyone was saying how she is going to be the best dressed baby and my friends and family are definitely making sure of it - lots of wonderful clothes. For the girls who put it together, they did a fantastic job - I have awesome friends (and family).

Another highlight of today was getting to meet my Great Nephew. My sister Nan, her daughter Tori and Tori's new baby boy Seth were in attendance. Seth will be four months soon and he was a cutie to hold and get to know. There were two other babies there today too. Oh soo cute! I am definitely in baby mode, that's for sure.

Chris was super excited to see all of the gifts and baby things - it made him even more excited to welcome little Tia to the world. He keeps saying 'I can't wait' and it always makes me smile!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful shower. Oh and the gifts were so nice.....my goodness, Tia is so lucky. She is definitely going to be the best dressed baby in town. Tell the girls that everything was fantastic, and they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete