Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rear Facing or Forward Facing Carseat

We are trying to hold out until Tia is 15 months to turn her car seat around to forward facing, but I think this weekend we are going to have to turn her around already. The poor girl's legs are up on the back of the seat and she just looks like she is uncomfortable.  It seemed like over night she just grew and now she kicks the mirror that is in the back. Plus, I'm sure she is bored stiff not being able to see anything.  Sometimes, I'll look back and her legs will be almost Indian style, but without them overlapping.  I bet she will love sitting forward facing and seeing where we are going, etc.  So much for 15 months, but I hope this is a sign that she is going to be tall! 

1 comment:

  1. We had the same issue with Tommy not looking comfy rear facing. He got turned forward around 12.5 months or so. We thought he'd be Mr. Talkative at that point in the car, but not really. He does complain now if I don't put his music on though...but it's nice to look back and see a cute little face sleeping or looking out the window!

    ReplyDelete