Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Moving Classes

It's that time again where Tia will be moving classes. She will no longer be considered an 'infant', but will be entering the toddler room. They don't have cribs in this room, so she'll have to learn how to do nap time with the other toddlers.  Then soon after that, she'll start potty training.  I'm all for them teaching her! lol  Her teacher is very sad to see Tia go. I could tell that Tia is a favorite and she is sad. She told me that two more days and they are taking her Tia away. Ms. Lisa has been a great teacher and I can always tell that she loves Tia.  She has a grandchild of her own and of course kids...she has a mothering spirit and I know Tia is in good hands when she is at daycare.  So starting Monday, she'll be in a new room. Wow! Is she really getting that much bigger. I am amazed and I just can't believe it.

1 comment:

  1. She will be very good at transitions at a young age! My infant room goes up to about 18 months, and then they are moved up to the next level (The Teddy Bear Room). I'm glad I get to see my former kiddos at snack and lunch time, but I love being with the babies too!

    ReplyDelete