Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cuts and Marks

Wednesday, May 5th, 2010 - Day 136

So I hope my baby isn't the only one that gets little scratches and cuts from time to time. I'll see one on her nose, then on her leg. Today it was on the inside of one of her fingers. The other day, it was at the top of her forehead. Looks like her knees have taken a beating too. I know she is really active with rolling over and her nails are like knives, but I hate seeing her with these tiny marks all over. I am sure I'm not alone on this and other mothers see the same on their babies. I just wish I could ask 'how did you get that' and hear her say 'at school I rolled over' or something to the tune of what happened. But as we all know, I can't understand goos and gas yet. I just hope they stay tiny and small and I don't have to see anything major for a long while or hopefully never!


Biggest Loser weigh-in today was 151 which is 1 pound up from last week. I've been doing everything right and know that the short term ups and downs are okay because the longer term will result in a big loss. I may not have lost anything the past two weeks, but I can tell my pants are super baggy. Today, I had to keep pulling them up...an annoying, but great thing! So I know my efforts are working - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment