Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!

Sunday, May 9th, 2010 - Day 140

This is my official First Mother's Day and it is very excited when I really think about it. I've dreamed about being a mom my whole life and now that I am one, it is just serile. I wouldn't change a think either - everything has worked out perfectly and I love my baby girl so much - she's perfect. Tia was able to send out her own Mother's Day cards this year. We got some crayons and I helped her scribble on each card that was send to 4 Grandmothers and 4 Great Grandmothers. I also included some pictures for everyone too. They say Mother's Day is the 3rd largest card giving holiday and I can see why. I've been really bad about card giving the past several years when I used to be really good. It was when I got married that I decided to start it up again and be good at it. I haven't quite made it there, but I'm working on it. I have Mother's Day down though. I sent them on a Tuesday to give them plenty of time to get to their destinations and I was amazed that they got to some the very next day. I guess I'll have to time it a bit better next year. I just didn't want them to come after the holiday. Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mother's and Caregivers out there. I think Motherhood is taken for granted by many people in the world. It is not an easy job and I know it can go thankless from time to time, so enjoy your day and be pampered by your children and loved ones - you DESERVE IT!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Angie! I know Tia is very lucky to have you as her mommy! Hopefully we can get together soon. LYMY

    ReplyDelete