Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tia Peed on Mommy

Saturday, May 8th, 2010 - Day 139

We were getting Tia ready to give her a bath. I put her on my hip for a second after I took off her diaper and onzie. It was only moments away from her being put into the water, when I hear some splashing on the ground and then feel some warmth on my hip. It was a small drizzle either, she must have held it until that moment. Chris started laughing and when we looked at Tia's face, she sort of had a smirk that I could have sworn said 'ooops' with a giggle...but it might have been my imagination. So not only did we have to give Tia bath, mommy had to jump in the shower shortly after. I guess it being the first time in almost 5 months isn't a bad track record, since she has pooped on daddy before.

No comments:

Post a Comment