Thursday, May 6, 2010

Daddy's Back to the Gym

Thursday, May 6th, 2010 - Day 137

Chris had a birthday last week and for his birthday a bunch of us went in on a gym membership to Gold's gym for him. He had been wanting to get back to the gym, but didn't want to pay the membership since we are saving for daycare/moving/etc. So I thought I'd surprise him and he was super excited. So this last week, he's been going to the gym on a regular basis and getting back into the swing of things. He is trying to get his knee back to 100% and he also wants to get back in shape. With me on a health kick the past month, it was appeasing to him to get on board as well. So now that we are both going to work out every day, Tia should be starting to keep us moving. Now we'll both be able to keep up!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys! Is he going to the Fenton Gold's Gym? It is sooo nice. I feel bad because my membership is wasting away, but it is so hard to make it there with both kids. I would get up early and go, but I already have to get up early and pump and mommy needs her sleep! Plus, I've been blessed to have lost my baby weight and then some really quickly : )

    ReplyDelete