Monday, May 3, 2010

Sleeping 10 Hours a Night

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 - Day 134

So we did the unswaddle thing for a few days but when I was only able to get a few hours a sleep a night, I was ready to go back to swaddling. So, the past week, we've found a way to swaddle her, but keep her from getting out of it. I can say that she sleeps like a rock. She has been sleeping 10+ hours this past week, it's great. I think she has so much fun at daycare that she doesn't like to nap much during the day, so with her being ready for bed around 8ish and being swaddled still, she's sleeps like a rock! I've decided that until I see her rolling from front to back confidently, then I will keep swaddling her. Once she proves she's able to roll herself over, we'll start trying to put her down without it. I can tell she wants to be a belly sleeper, so I want to know she is going to know how to turn back over when she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment