Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tia Got Lots of Attention

Sunday, May 16th, 2010 - Day 146

The past few days have been crazy with my sister's graduation and Steve/Ashley's wedding. Chris was a groomsman and he had the rehearsal dinner Friday night and the wedding pre-party starting at noon on Saturday. I had my sister's graduation on Friday and had to fulfill a favor for another friend during the day Saturday, then the wedding Saturday night. So Katma stepped up and babysat both days for us. It has been awhile since she had babysat. Chris and I haven't needed to get out for a while, and I know Katma was super excited to get some QT with her first grandbaby. Saturday, we loaded the car about 11ish and got on the road. I dropped Chris off down at the Grooms house and I went to meet my friend Leslie who made centerpieces for another one of my friends, Michelle's wedding that was also that day. So I picked up the centerpieces then headed from South City out to Chesterfield to drop them off. Dropped the beautiful centerpieces off to Michelle and Mike (Congrats on your nuptials!) Then I headed to Katma's house and dropped off Tia. The trip was about 2.5 hours long and baby girl was such a good girl. She didn't fuss at all. I got her all settled there and I headed home. I was literally on the road for over 3 hours by that point and by the time I got down to the wedding - I could have been almost to Chicago with the miles I put in, but all worth it!

At Katma's Aunt Amber (to Tia) and Uncle Brandon were already there waiting to see their niece. She was getting so much attention I could see she was eating it all up and of course hamming it up as much as she could. So cute. I love that she has so many people that love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment