Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Little Ballerina


Tuesday, February 16th, 2010 - Day 60

My friend Melissa was shopping for her little girl Brooklyn, she was kind enough to get Tia some cute socks (which are my favorite because they stay on Tia's feet) and this cute little ballerina outfit. I could not help myself but to dress her up. I even had these cute stockings that have little print ballet shoes on the footies. She is just so cute and I love playing dress up with her. I just wish I had a better camera to take better pictures.

2 comments:

  1. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! I just love her! We need to come visit again to see her. How sweet. And I would love dressing up a girl too....awwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is ridiculously adorable! She is really photogenic already, must get that from her mom : )

    ReplyDelete