Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm a Big Girl


Friday, February 5th, 2010 - Day 49

A friend gave me this Bumbo and it has been sitting in Tia's closet. Tia has been trying to hold her head up since the day she was born. Her neck seems to be getting stronger and stronger every day. I got the Bumbo out to see how she fit in it and to my surprise, she fit pretty well. I have to tilt it back a bit just to keep her head back, but it is supported by the back of the Bumbo. I don't think she really knows what it is all about yet, but I'm hoping we can integrate it into her daily activities. It comes with a tray and I'm hoping I can put a few things on it that she can play with. I might try feeding her in it too since we try to keep her more upright when she eats to avoid reflux. Isn't she cute though!

1 comment:

  1. Girl she is adorable. Oh my gosh. I can't believe how big she has gotten. How sweet.

    ReplyDelete