Saturday, February 6, 2010

Do I Look Like My Daddy?


Saturday, February 6th, 2010 - Day 50

I'm not sure how old Chris is in this picture, but doesn't Tia resemble him. I know she has some of my traits too and I'm trying to track down my baby picture, but look at this picture of Chris and the picture of Tia in the Bumbo just below. The space between her nose and lip when she smiles is the same as Chris's, her eyes, hairline, lips when she smiles and partially her nose. I do think her nose looks like mine sometimes and sometimes like Chris's. I think it is just a mixture of both our noses. She does have a square head like I do and of course we all know her fingers and hands are like mine. It will be fun to see how much she changes over time. I know she'll look like me sometimes and then like Chris. I'm sure her hair will be nice and dark like both of ours. Her eyes seem to be getting darker and Chris noticed a brown spot on her right eye - hmmm so hard to know what color they will end up being. I think they will be green with a gold lining OR hazel. She's our little master piece and we love her so much. I just love that she is a mixture of the both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment