Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Becoming Mobile

Tuesday, February 9th, 2010 - Day 53

Tia is definitely starting to be in tune with her limbs and body. She pretty much can hold her head up. When you burp her over your shoulder, she'll sit really tall and look around. She can roll on her side and back again. She also lifts her legs way up in the air now and she is starting to figure out she can do things with her hands. I read that if you encourage babies to do things like clap their hands, they will learn it faster. So whenever we can, we will clap our hands and say great job Tia. She will stop and stare at my hands like she is really wondering what I'm doing. It is really cute. She is just getting so big and at almost 8 weeks, she is still my little overachiever! I can't wait to watch her grow and start to do even more amazing things. Before we know it, she'll be mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment