Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I Wove Woo

Tia is so conversational now. Her vocabulary is up to at least 50 words. She even says some full sentences and doc says she is at a 2 year old level already as far as that goes.  I just love interacting with her and understanding what she wants and needs.  Of course, everything is a bit changed up, but we know what she means.  Lately, the cutest thing is 'I Wove Woo'. It is adorable. If you say I love you to her, she'll respond with 'I Wove Woo' right back.  Others are Mammy means Lamby. Keekee means binkie.  She says please, thank you, baby, all done, more, bath all with sign language at the same time she is saying it to you. She says I see you when she is trying to hide. She said Bye Daddy the other morning when we were leaving without us saying anything to her. It was plain as day and so cute. She repeats what you say too. I just love hearing her talk. It is adorable.  Can't wait to hear more.

No comments:

Post a Comment