Monday, August 8, 2011

Dancing Queen

We've known for a very long time that Tia is a dancer. She has rhythm and has had it for as long as she's been alive.  I used to play guitar while I was pregnant with her and of course I have music on every chance I get, but she has more than what I played for her. I remember when she was a few months old and sitting in her high chair, a song would come on that was slower and she'd sway slowly from side to side to it. Then a song would come on that was faster and more upbeat and she picked up the rhythm swaying to match the beat. I was amazed then and she never ceases to amaze me.  Every chance she gets she is dancing at home to the music on the TV or on her toys. She just loves dancing. This weekend she was extra cute because she was pulling out a dance we've never seen before. She had her hands moving up and down and she was bending at the waste moving up and down then side to side.  Seriously, she looked exactly like Elaine from Seinfeld. In fact, several people made that comment. Of course, she looked so cute and with that big smile from ear to ear...how could anyone not just glow watching her. She continued this on all weekend.  We went to several family gatherings this weekend and she was hamming it up with her dance moved. When we took her from Sunday School at Church they said 'there was a dance party and Tia was the leader' - it just went right along with the theme of the weekend. I can say with certainty, this girl has rhythm and she LOVES to dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment