Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Girls are Doing Great

Tia still has a nasty cold with a horrible cough and a runny nose, but she seems in good spirits. She is sure talking so much and I LOVE how great her manners are. She always says please and thank you. She says bless you if you sneeze and is just so cute. She still has a ways to go, but I hope she does this for life - it is just a good habit! Lexi is doing good too. She is on her monitor and has had several great wet and poopy diapers. She slept better last night than most nights. She went 4 hours at a time from 12:00 to 4 which is awesome. I know Tia was sleeping 5 hours at a time by now, but Lexi is not the best sleeper. She moves all the time, grunts, and just seems to not get comfortable. She doesn't eat very well right now and I am hoping that changes. Before, she was eating 3.5 oz every 2.5 to 3 hours. But now, it seems like she eats 2 oz every 2 hours. I am sure it is because she can't breath out her nose very well right now. She'll get there. So I'm happy to report that the girls are still a bit sick, but seem to be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment