Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tia's Little Words

I just love Tia's little words that she says all the time. They are so darn cute. She sings with us and communicates. Tonight, she rammed her toy into the door and I gave her a look of 'no-no' but before I could say anything, she runs over to the time-out chair sits in in and says 'No-No' with her index finger waving in the air. It was too funny. Later, I was showing her my big belly and said 'baby' and she has finally caught on that there is a baby in there or at least mommy calls her big belly baby. She rubbed it and said 'baby' then out of no where, she does a chest bump but with her belly on my belly. It was hysterical. She did it a few times. She just kept bumping her belly with my belly. Chris and I just laughed so hard. She says she is sorry which is so darn cute and says I love you. She says 'here you go' when she hands you things and of course her favorite word is 'no'. I do love it when I hear her say 'mommy' and 'daddy' and so many other words. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment