Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tia Applesauce Head

You know those times when you kids do things and you NEED to yell and be upset, but when you look at them, you just crack up. Well, here is Tia when she was eating tonight and decided instead of eating her applesauce, she would literally take a bath in it. Chris and I were watching TV and had our back to her most of this time, so we didn't catch it until it was too late. I said 'Chris, look at your daughter' and when he came over instead of being mad like 'we are supposed to', he just busted out laughing. I had my stern face on, but his laughing made me laugh. Gosh she is so darn cute. She knew we were upset though, hence why she is making such a serious face in this picture. She knew she was in trouble, but lucky girl got an instant bath out of it which she loves. Isn't she funny? and if you were wondering, yes, that is a coolie on her cup of milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment