Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home with Daddy

I'm heading out of town for the Thirty-One National Conference today and will be gone through Saturday.  Tia and Daddy will have plenty of quality time together.  I am sure she'll be looking and asking for me, but I am confident they will have a blast together.  She loves her daddy so much and I love hearing her say 'dadee' in such a sweet voice.  Yesterday, I was driving home and they pulled up next to me.  She was in the backseat in her carseat and she was peaking over the window to see me. I just saw Chris sitting there. She had the same expression and it was super cute. I know she is getting a little tan and definitely has some of my features, but she definitely has a lot of Chris to be proud of too. Our sweet miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment