Monday, July 18, 2011

Big News

I started this blog back two years ago when I found out I was pregnant with Tia who was born on December 19th, 2009.  She has been the biggest topic on this blog regarding the pre-birth, birth, and post-birth experiences of our little angel.  Now, we'll have two big topics on the blog.  Tia, along with Baby Norris #2.  That's right...WE'RE PREGNANT!  We are due February 5th and are very excited.  We have been trying for quite some time now, since November 2010 and it took more time than expected, but we are finally pregnant.  It is amazing how different this pregnancy feels than with Tia. Of course, with Tia I had little to no cravings and did not get sick at all.  One time I did run for the bathroom in the beginning, but once I got on a snacking schedule, I was fine.  This baby is quite different. I've been literally sick every day from the beginning.  We were pretty sure we were pregnant from week 2 or 3, but of course we had to make sure. When we called our doctor, he made us wait until we were 8 weeks before we could come in.  What a long wait that was...trying not to spill the beans and of course I was sick most days and still am.  I know it is all worth it though.  I can't wait to meet our baby #2. He/She will just be a great addition to the Norris family!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Maria had told me you were hoping not to wait too long for #2! I was deathly I'll for almost 5 months with Tommy. None of the remedies out there worked for me, even the prescription my doctor gave me out of desperation! I wish I had a suggestion! I did eat pizza all the time though, as that was the only thing that generally stayed down! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I was with Ashley when Steve found out and I was just waiting for your big announcement!! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick, I was sick for the first tri-mester with both boys. I hope it passes quickly and you are soon back to your glowing self : ) It took us longer than we thought it would to conceive Gabriel, but it is all in God's plan!!

    ReplyDelete