Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bribed by Food

I know that I love food.  Not sure about any of you, but my whole life, I just love eating food and I think about food all the time.  I have been lucky and have had a pretty good metabolism that has allowed me to eat whatever I want. Although, as I get older, it definitely isn't as easy to keep the extra weight off without more exercise, but I still have big cravings for food. I love all kinds.  People say that I'm super picky, which I am. However, even though I don't eat raw vegetables and most seafood. I love so many foods out there. Yes, mostly bad for me foods but hey, it's yummy.  Tia loves the food she loves. She is very very picky too and this girl looks at something and shakes her head no.  She loves Mac-n-Cheese, Grilled Cheese, pasta, and bread.  Yes, all carbs!  Every morning at daycare it is a struggle to let me leave without a dry eye on Tia.  She clings to me and doesn't want me to go or she wants to go with me. Most days, they'll bribe her with cheerios and she'll go running as if I wasn't even there having her cling to my leg a moment ago. I sneak out.  I do walk out from time to time and let her cry but I have to admit, it just breaks my heart when that happens.  So I tend to lean towards the bribe her with food route.  I don't think she likes bananas (I don't) but I'm not sure.  The teachers today had to bribe her with a banana and she went running after it.  That girl is just so stinking cute!

12 Week check-up went well.  I've lost weight, but probably because I've been sick.  Everything else looks normal.  Baby's heartbeat is 150 bpm.  We'll find out the gender in a couple months - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment