Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Her First McDonald's

Now that Tia is one and the doctor says she can eat anything except nuts. I wanted her to have her first Happy Meal from McDonald's. I got her a Chicken McNuggets Happy Meal ($2.40 in 2010) and cut up the nuggets into bite size pieces, cut the french fries in half, and watched Tia go to town. She did so well and you could tell she loved it!  I let her sip on some orange soda and she loved the toys too. She received a tiny stuffed animal that was a puppy. She would put it on the ground and lay her head down on it giving it some love. It was darling.  I loved watching her have her first of many happy meals.  It won't be that often, but I know throughout her childhood it will be many many times she wants Micky D's for meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment