Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Not a Morning Person

Tia is proving to NOT be a morning person. This does not surprise me because neither Chris nor I are morning people.  I always seem like I am because my life has changed radically since having Tia, but the 30 years prior, I would sleep in until the last possible minute and snooze as many times as I could.  Because I had Tia and the responsibility of having her depend on me to get her up, fed, changed, and to school each morning, I have become the morning person I never thought I would.  Trust me though, given the chance, I will sleep in as long as I can. However, since having Tia, I have not had many days where I was able to sleep in. Chris, on the other hand, has still had the luxury of sleeping until the last possible minute and on the weekends much, much longer. I gave him this privilege w hen Tia was born with warning that when Baby #2 was born, he may have to start getting up with us a lot earlier than he's used to. Tia, the past week, has been the crankiest baby ever. So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment