Sunday, November 6, 2011

Night Night Time

Tia is a night owl. She does not want to go to bed. She does everything she can to get out of it. Then when all else fails she puts on the charm. She'll start singing 'I love you...you love me...' and when that is done, she'll sing 'twinkle twinkle.' Then she'll say 'I love you' loudly then after you say it, she'll say it even louder...almost like her way of saying I love you more. Sometimes she'll ask for a drink and we'll take her to get one. Other times she'll request all of her stuffed items like Be-be a teddy bear, Lamby a lamb head blankie, and puppy which is a big puppy dog. Then sometimes she'll just squeeze you so tightly that it makes it so hard to put her down. She is just so sweet and on a whim, she'll cry out in anger because she hates going to bed. When we finally get her down, we can hear her talking for a very long time until finally she'll go to bed. Chris puts her to bed most nights so he gets the sweetness and the resilience. Nap time is the same way! The girl is definitely our daughter and I know Chris and I are night owls, so it doesn't surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment