Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

I have so many things to be thankful for and I pray every day to God thanking him for all of my blessings. My wonderful husband and soul mate, my beautiful daughter Tia, and my little girl in the oven are on the top of my list. Of course, my family, friends, and other loved ones are more things. Our jobs, house, good financial standing, and so many more things that I know many others can't speak of. I am so thankful for what our little family has and I pray that God continues to watch over us and bless us for all of our days to come.

Tonight, we went over to Uncle Danny's and shared Thanksgiving with Chris's Mom, and his Aunt Jenny along with all the kids. Holidays are quite hard for us because we literally could go to 9 different places. So we focus on our parents first, then if we can make others, then we try. It is getting harder as our family grows. Tia loved Uncle Danny's house. It is like a Christmas wonderland where he has the entire house decked out in Christmas decor, villages, trees, etc. She just had a ball. Not to mention she got a lot of attention from her cousins.

She loved Evan and Brandon along with the dog Calaber. She just had a ball and did not want to leave.



No comments:

Post a Comment