Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tia is Doing Great

We were hoping Tia would have a normal day after a long week and she did. She woke up in her big girl bed, came into our room to wake us up, and had a big smile on her face. Her poopy diaper wasn't diarrhea like as it was before which is an improvement. Her ears looked great and she wasn't batting at them. She has not even said the word 'ouwie' or reached to touch the back of her head all day. She just seems back to her normal diva self. So we are happy she is having a good day after a long week of being sick and visiting the ER. Chris and I wish I had some more days before going back to work, but we know duty calls. We gave Tia some extra TLC today. My little sister Sam was staying with us this week too so Tia has enjoyed having her around. Sam is heading back to school to MSU in the morning but Tia is having fun trying to copy whatever she does.

I've felt great all week. My little bun in the oven has had hiccups constantly and moves around like crazy. Chris downloaded a level app on his phone and set it on top of my belly. Little baby girl was rocking it so hard that Chris's eyes were bulging out in amazement. I'm telling you that I am super excited to get Tia into soccer and seeing how this little girl is even more active, I'm thinking we have two little soccer players on our hands.

Ever since my sickness those first three and a half months of pregnancy have gone away, I really have not had anything to complain about until this week. I have never had hemorrhoids in my life until now. With Tia, I don't remember having them but this week, I have had a bad case of what I think is hemorrhoids. Ugh! I am hoping my hand pain doesn't come back this time and I noticed for the first time yesterday that my ring felt tight on my finger. I guess being 30 weeks and rounding that final stretch will come more things to complain about, but all for something so worth it!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Please pray for Tia's head to heal nicely and the staple to come out with no avail.

No comments:

Post a Comment