Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tia's First Paycheck


Wouldn't it be nice to know that when I was less than a year old, that I made almost $400 bucks for being a cutie?  I will have to admit, her first paycheck is more than all of my paydays up until I was at least 12 or 13 when I started babysitting for $50 a week. Luckily for Tia, her modeling gig for CPI Corp (Sears Portrait Studios) paid off, literally.  After paying out commissions, she made $380...wow!  I'm so proud of my baby girl. They did say they wanted her back once she started walking.  If opportunities present them self for Tia to do a little modeling, then great, but I definitely do not want to spend countless hours taking Tia to auditions and sending her photos all over. I know, she is the cutest baby ever! But that is what all parents should think of their babies. I'm a proud momma and I'm excited Tia had this opportunity!



No comments:

Post a Comment