Friday, January 7, 2011

Tia's First BFF

I am fortunate in my life to have so many wonderful best friends who care for me and are there for me when I'm in pain or need.  Namely, my #1 BFF Lisa, who has been there for me through thick and thin the past several years, among other best girl friends who all know who they are!!  Luckily, Tia also has a BFF in her first year of life.  When Tia started, I noticed another little girl named Violet who was about the same size as Tia.  I found out that they were born the exact same week and seemed to be on the same milestones.  They have seen each other almost every day for the past 9 or 10 months at school and teachers have commented on how they are Best Friends.  Violet proved how much of a best friend she is yesterday when Tia was getting her treatment for her Bronchiolitis.  They had the nebulizer on Tia giving her a dose of albuterol and of course Tia was crying a bit.  Violet was standing right by her and she started into a full out cry just looking at Tia in sadness.  All the teachers were saying that Violet thought that they were hurting Tia and that is why Violet was crying.  That just melted my heart!  I have so many friends who would cry along with me if I was ever in pain and it is good to know that even at age 1, Tia has the support of a close friend.  Isn't that so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment