Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tia is Amazing



I can't even explain how great Tia is. She is growing into such an amazing young lady. I just love hugging and kissing on her, but I know sometimes she wipes them away because of course she is getting her independence. Her manners are awesome! I have to take the credit because Chris and I have constantly made sure we use great manners and show her that we expect the same from her. From saying 'thank you very much' to 'bless you' to 'please' to 'excuse me' to so many other great sayings. I am so proud of her. Tia is a great big sister too. She amazes me how loving and protective she is of Lexi. There have been many instances where she won't let Lexi out of her sight or if she doesn't go with Tia, she asks about 'Baby Lexi'. She is constantly wanting to help with her blanket, bottles, diapers, etc. Tia is super happy and loves the outdoors. She has great independent play, but also loves having our attention from time to time. No complains from this mommy about my little girl who is starting not to be so little anymore. I am blessed and I thank God every day for her (and Lexi). I love you Tia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment