Monday, April 2, 2012

Lexi's First Day of School



Today, Lexi had her first day of school. She woke up super happy, as you can see in this adorable picture. Chris took her to daycare along with Tia and she got settled pretty easily. I forgot her bottles, so I had a great excuse to check in on her around 10:00am. She seemed to be doing pretty good. Her crib has the cutest baseball themed mobile. When she got home that night she seemed to be pretty happy still so I felt like she had a great first day at school. I love First Academy. They do a great job. Tia can count in Spanish, she knows a ton of songs, 25+ words in sign language, and so much more. I know they truly care about my girls and do a great job. I feel very secure having them there and I am blessed for First Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment