Friday, April 29, 2011

First Time at the Magic House

Last weekend, Leslie (Aunt Wes Wee) took her nieces Brooke, Paige, and suto-niece Riley and Tia to the Magic House.  When we showed up to drop Tia off at Leslie's, I wasn't sure how she'd do. She has been a bit more clingy to me lately.  When we walked in and she saw the three girls who were between the ages of 7 and 10, she pulled out all of her good stuff. She was making sounds with her mouth, clapping, waving hi, walking around, dancing, and so much more. Chris and I just laughed.  She went into super show-off mode the minute she saw the girls.  There was a grand piano and the girls were all sitting side by side playing on it. Even Tia was going to town. It was the cutest thing ever.

The stories of the Magic House from Leslie, were delightful. Just warmed my heart with warm fuzzies and of course just that proud mother feeling.  She told me how strong Tia was, how she would do peek a boo to other kids she didn't know, how she wanted to get right into the action and wasn't scared to try new things, and that she wanted to be a big girl.  She told me so much more too and I have to admit, I loved hearing all of it. But better yet, it was nice to see Tia spending some time with some of our very best friends who we love and trust.  Chris and I were able to get a ton done around the house and make it to my sister's dinner. When we picked Tia up after dinner, she was conked out with no care in the world. It was evident that she just played her little heart out and had so much fun.

I can't wait to go the Magic House with her now.  Chris was originally afraid she was too young, but after hearing about her first trip there, it is perfect for all ages, even adults.  Maybe I can get all of my girls/guys and we can all take the kiddos there one day! Thanks Aunt WesWee & Uncle Ed for taking care of me!! - Love You, Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment