Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Flower Girl

In Phoenix, Tia was the flower girl at the wedding we attended.  The bride, Renee, whose mother is cousins with my step-mother used to follow me around for about 4 years when I lived in San Antonio, TX from 2nd grade until 6th grade.  After I moved to Illinois during my 6th grade year, I had only been back to San Antonio one time when I was 16.  Now, I'm 33 and had not seen the bride, Renee, for 17 years.  That number just sounds crazy to me!  She was the same girl, just all grown up.  She looked beautiful on her wedding day and I could tell that her husband Danny was in love with her.  They just reminded me of me and Chris on our wedding day.  Tia did pretty good as the flower girl. She walked half way down the aisle, realized everyone was watching her and beelined it back, which caused everyone to laugh.  Then they told me to have her spread the flowers so I did it once and Tia caught on really fast. She started spreading them all around until they were gone.  She was a beautiful little flower girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment