Monday, May 2, 2011

She's Becoming a Mommy's Girl

Tia is starting to become a mommy's girl where she barely leaves my side when we are in public. Even when I drop her off at daycare, she has not wanted to leave my side and cries before I even set her down. We basically have to bribe her with food in the morning to get her to let me leave. She even has a hard time going to daddy at certain times. When she is hurt or sad, she wants mommy. When we are out in public and there are new people talking to her, she wants mommy.  I will say that once she has warmed up, she is just fine going to different people.  I really want her to be more on the outgoing side and I think she will be. I think because she was sick the past couple weeks, she gets her security mode.  Speaking of security, she LOVES her Lamby.  Melissa got Tia a small pink blanket that has the head of a lamb attached to it. It says Tia on the bottom and Tia is inseparable.  She does not want to let it go, ever. I even bought another one so she'd have two.  In the morning, she'll hold onto it for dear life.  She'll I'll put on her shirt, she'll hold onto Lamby with one arm and stick her other arm through the shirt. Then when it is time for her other hand, she'll pass Lamby to her other hand and once it is secure, is when she will put her other arm through the hole. So cute.  She's definitely going to be a lover!!

No comments:

Post a Comment