Thursday, April 7, 2011

She's a Ham

She picks up everything that we do and to see her doing it and then smile immediately after is just super sweet.  She was in a great mood last night. The other week at her doctor's appointment, they gave her a few medications and I think she is at 100% right now.  No ear infection, no goop coming out of her eyes or ears, little to no congestion. Just back to square 1.  Whenever she eats, I wink at her from across the room and she always winks back (with both eyes) and then gives me a gummy smile because she knows she did it.  Daddy always says 'where's your mouth' and she touches her mouth. 'Where's your ears' and she touches her ears, 'where's your eyes' and she touches her eyes. The funny thing that cracks me up is when I started saying 'give me five' and I'd put out my hand, she's tap her hand on my hand three times and then close my hand. When I started doing this a couple months ago, I'd say 'close' when she'd close my hand, then she'd close it and I'd say 'open'.  Well, honestly, I say it sort staccato (I used to play the violen), but what that means is very nasally and emotionless...to the point.  Chris has always made fun of it because Tia will continually open and close which causes me to say 'open' 'close' over and over.  It wasn't long before you'd say 'open' and 'close' and Tia would take her hand and instantly open and then close it on command. Now, I think Chris likes to tease me, but uses Tia to do it by saying it randomly and no matter what Tia would be doing, she'd stop and then open and close both of her hands, then continue on.  I have to admit, it makes me laugh out loud. Of course Chris gets a big kick out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment