Monday, April 18, 2011

Shoes & Jewelry

Can it be possible that a girl so young can already recognize the beauty of shoes and jewelry?  Tia has loved jewelry since she was able to find them on people's necks and even now whenever she sees a necklace, she becomes obsessed.  But I'm sure that goes for all babies because they love shiny things.  Tia has been taking my rubber bands and putting them on her arm like bracelets.  She also did this with some of her toys that fit around her arm. I could not believe it but of course I thought it was super cute. She has also been all about shoes. If she sees shoes lying around, she'll pick them up and carry them over to you. She does this with all shoes. She loves putting them on and I can tell she just loves shoes.  She also loves people's finger nails being painted. Could it be that Tia is a girlie girl???  Most of you know that I was a tomboy my entire life until I hit mid-20's and that is the truth. I like that she likes girlie stuff like her headbands and bows.

No comments:

Post a Comment