Friday, September 16, 2011

20 Weeks!

I can't believe that I'm 20 weeks along. Half way there and counting...Last night before I went to bed, I put my hands on my belly and see if lil one will respond. Most times he or she does, but last night lil one was really interacting. I'd move my hand to one side and I'd feel a big kick, then the other which resulted in another kick....and so on. I seriously felt a body part of the baby - I'm thinking the leg was pushed up far enough where I could feel it. I know I'm pregnant, but it really made me know I'm really really pregnant now!  I got my belly yesterday and now I feel like I have a big ole beer belly. I don't like that look, but I know we all have to go through it.  I gained more weight early on last time so I think my belly was hidden for longer. This time, I haven't gained much, but I have a feeling that is about to change!  I can't wait until next week when we find out if it is a boy or a girl!!!!!! So fun.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear the sex!!!! How fun. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! So happy for you! LYMY

    ReplyDelete