Friday, September 2, 2011

1, 2, 3

How many times have you heard yourself or other parents say that real slow and in a really stern voice. That has become part of our vocabulary too.  I hate that it feels like we are constantly saying no to Tia, but I guess houses are not always fully baby proofed and we have to be careful with what we let Tia get in to.  She really knows what it means too. Chris has adopted it faster than I have.  He just gets really stern and says 1...2...and by the time he says 3, Tia has sprinted over and done exactly what he tells her to do or walked away from the things she is not supposed to mess with.  It works, so we'll definitely use it.  She knows exactly what it means and it does make me so proud of her that she listens...maybe not the first time, but she knows how to work it and go as long as she needs.  Just love her little personality.  I can just watch her all night and smile, laugh, and just be amazed that she's my kid.  She so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment