Wednesday, May 11, 2011

He's a Natural Dad

I have to boast on my amazing husband for being an amazing dad. He's natural with kids and they seem to flock with him.  I think Chris has a playful demeanor around kids and they are drawn to that.  We always talk about how Tia can spot other kids and I always say it is the innocence that she recognizes in them. Chris is a genuinely good person and when it comes to playtime, he brings out his innocence that kids love.  I think time becomes endless when he's playing, not matter what or who with. Whether it is an adult game or playing hide and seek with Tia, he's got that.  I envy him in that regard because I think my seriousness hinders me from letting my innocence shine through at times, although I do know the other day at my work teambuilding event, I was playing like a kid when we were playing dodgeball and laser tag. I loved it.  I think all of us adults deserve playtime from time to time.  But I just love this picture of Chris with Tia, Brooke, and Peyton...so darling and speaks volumes to him being a natural dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment