Friday, October 29, 2010

My Name is Definitely Momma

Before when Tia was saying Momma, she was just saying it and really not directing it to me. But the past few days, if I leave the room, she'll say momma as she is whining and as soon as I come over she'll stop saying it.  Even this morning, I picked her up and she said momma while leaning in for a hug and then again when I tried to put her down at daycare and at first she went willingly to the teacher, but as soon as I started to walk away, she said momma in her oh so sweet little voice. She even had real tears so of course I had to scoop her up and ease her tears. I did distract her, however, with cheerios.  I put her in the high chair/table and put some cheerios out and she could care less about me.  She did look super cute in her lady bug costume for her Halloween party at school.  I guess things never change for humans - food is always at the forefront of our wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment