Thursday, October 7, 2010

Holding On

At daycare this morning, they were telling me how if Tia is in the big 6 baby stroller, she'll either hold on to the side the whole time, or she'll grab the baby's hand who is next to her. They said that she does this every time. When she is sitting in the baby chair, she'll grab the baby's hand next to her and hold it.  I have yet to see her do this, but I do know that when I hold her, she grabs on to my hair, neck, or shoulder...and when others, she does the same.  I saw her do this when she was sitting up and she put her hand on top of this bigger baby's head...he gave me a look of confusion and wasn't quite sure how to react. They also said that when she crawls, that she doesn't pay attention to what is in front of her as she will just crawl right over it. I have definitely seen this because when I pick her up, she'll crawl over all the toys.  They said that yesterday she went to crawl towards someone and just crawled right over a baby...the image in my mind is hysterical...Tia with a big grin on her face trying to get to the person she wants to see and she doesn't even realize the speedbump that she just mauled over was a baby, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment