Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tia's First Dolls

The past month we've introduced some baby dolls to Tia. We gave her a little plush baby doll that is super cute. She instantly grabbed the braids and hits the baby on the ground. When that baby doll got puked on, we went and grabbed another one out of her toy bin that was a bit bigger but had bigger, easier to grab, braids. She would grab this doll's braids by both hands and bang the baby on the ground. Then when that baby got puked on, we grabbed another one that looks like an Asian doll. Chris named her Little Angie or Little Mommy. Tia also loves holding onto her braids and throwing her around banging her down on the ground. Then one day we were driving and Tia had the medium sized baby doll and I said 'are you playing with Ginger' and Chris started laughing because he wanted to know where I came up with Ginger. I explained that I just threw it out there because her hair was a ginger color. Of course, Chris named the smaller baby doll Maryann because he thinks of Giligan's Island when he hears Ginger. So we have Little Angie, Maryann, and Ginger as her baby dolls. What I love is that she loves giving them kisses.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't introduce her to "Ivy Ling" (the American Girl) doll for quite awhile. That is one doll you won't want her to puke on! LOL I like that Ivy is part of her heritage, and I am going to try to find the Italian American Girl doll. If anyone knows her name, could you please post it on this blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete