Tuesday, June 29, 2010

6 Month Doc Appt

Tia had her 6 month doctor's appointment and yet again, another ear infection in one ear.  The poor thing to be back on antibiotics and also getting her 6 month shots.  She had four in the legs and luckily for me, I didn't witness it because I was just arriving via airplane into STL at the time of her appointment. I did however meet Chris and Tia at the doctor's office and when I arrived, Chris's face said it all - he was glazed over like he had witnessed the unspeakable. I just felt so bad for him to have to witness her pain.  Last time, he had to console not only Tia, but me also me - it is just heartbreaking.  She weighed almost 16 lbs and is about 26 inches long.  She is growing up fast, that's for sure.  When we got her home, she had a fever and that coupled with the ear infection left for an unhappy baby. I just felt so bad for our little girl. But I am happy to report that she is healthy and hitting many of her 6 month milestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment