Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Cutie Pic from Mother's Day

Tia is the cutest! When she wakes up from a nap, she will whine until one of us comes to get her. The minute she sees you and knows you are coming to 'save her' - she smiles really big. On Mother's Day, I had taken care of Tia all morning and when Chris got home from some errands, I relaxed on the couch and was playing on the computer. Tia started to whimper and so we knew she wanted up. I kept saying 'Chris, do you mind grabbing her' and he didn't do anything but ignore me. I even made the comment - 'wow, it's Mother's Day hon, you mind' and nothing. Chris knows I can't stand to let her get to the crying point and so I run into the room to find not only my beautiful smiley daughter, but a card from her - isn't that precious. And yes, we still swaddle.

1 comment:

  1. Ang - Let me just tell you how beautiful Tia is! I just adore her. We want to come see her so bad! These pictures are great...and she has grown so much!

    ReplyDelete